Monday, March 9, 2009

Relavent Facts!

Hey this is the first blog so it's only fair that before we enter into a relationship you know a little about me:



1. The only thing Wal-mart is good for is . . . WATCHING PEOPLE


2. I am extremely competitive in everything. Board games, card games, any sport(even the ones i am not good at), video games, eating, sleeping, not eating, and whatever else your imagination can come up with. You name it and i will challenge you to the death.

3. To this day i can not figure out the source of that smell in my car when it rains.


4.The south is were it is at, geographically speaking. I do however struggle with the southern state of mind. If you don't know what I'm talking about then it doesn't matter.


5.My favorite Girl Scout cookie is THIN MINT.


6.I believe in my previous life i was a rap artist. I probably was a little bit gangsta but kept it real. That may seem weird or far fetched but it could have happened so i won't rule it out.

7. I love to sleep in........ALOT!

8.I believe that there are certain people put on this earth specifically for my amusement. If you know who you are, don't be offended. If you don't know who you are then ignorance is bliss.


9.My guilty pleasure is pop music. I know. I hate it too but that is the way it is and i can't change that. I do however maintain a healthy balance of music variety in my day to day listening.


10. Flip Flops are the way to go. All day long,all year round, unless your work requires close toed shoes.


11.Scary Movies do indeed SCARE me. I have an over active imagination that will convince me someone is in my closet or under the couch, and as a result i won't sleep for a couple of days.


12. In case of emergency find my brother. He has many guns and is well equipped to use them in case of zombie attack or whatever.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world needs Random Goat in times like these. Bravo indeed.